When you run a test in JMeter you probably use the aggregate report to measure the results of the test. Here is the explanation of the columns
- Samples – The number of samples
- Average – The average time of a set of results
- Median – The median is the time in the middle of a set of results. 50% of the samples took no more than this time; the remainder took at least as long.
- 90% Line – 90% of the samples took no more than this time. The remaining samples at least as long as this.
- Min – The shortest time for the samples with the same label
- Max – The longest time for the samples with the same label
- Error % – Percent of requests with errors
- Throughput – the Throughput is measured in requests per second/minute/hour. The time unit is chosen so that the displayed rate is at least 1.0. When the throughput is saved to a CSV file, it is expressed in requests/second, i.e. 30.0 requests/minute is saved as 0.5.
- Kb/sec – The throughput measured in Kilobytes per second